A pre-built order is an order that will be delivered from our Island or Interior warehouses, but is built using inventory from the Mainland warehouse.
Articles in this section
- What is a 'pre-built' order?
- How do I create a Doc 60 that shows $0.00?
- What is a Doc60?
- What is a counter sale?
- I'd like to deliver product to my customer myself from product in your inventory!
- I'd like to pick up some samples
- I'd like to pick up some product!
- I need to make an adjustment to an order but I can't
- Can I place 'Back Orders'?
- What is a 'Delivered' Order?