If an order is classified as pending, that means it's heading through the distribution queue! If an order is highlighted blue, it could be on the warehouse floor being picked or on our DSR's trucks being delivered. You can't make any changes to these orders without emailing email@example.com!
Articles in this section
- What is a 'pre-built' order?
- How do I create a Doc 60 that shows $0.00?
- What is a Doc60?
- What is a counter sale?
- I'd like to deliver product to my customer myself from product in your inventory!
- I'd like to pick up some samples
- I'd like to pick up some product!
- I need to make an adjustment to an order but I can't
- Can I place 'Back Orders'?
- What is a 'Delivered' Order?