An order is classified as entered if it's highligted yellow. This means that the order has yet to be printed by our distribution team, and is not yet on the warehouse floor being picked, or on our DSR's trucks to be delivered. You can still make changes to an entered order!
Articles in this section
- What is a 'pre-built' order?
- How do I create a Doc 60 that shows $0.00?
- What is a Doc60?
- What is a counter sale?
- I'd like to deliver product to my customer myself from product in your inventory!
- I'd like to pick up some samples
- I'd like to pick up some product!
- I need to make an adjustment to an order but I can't
- Can I place 'Back Orders'?
- What is a 'Delivered' Order?