If an order is classified as entered, you're able to void the order! All you have to do is head to the Orders page, click on the order in the queue, then click void. If an order is classified as pending, then you'll have to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Customer Experience Team can help you!
Articles in this section
- I have a charge on my credit card and I need an invoice!
- The name and address are wrong for the license number in the portal!
- My order wasn't delivered completely!
- My order wasn't delivered!
- I'm a restaurant and/or liquor store, how do I place orders with you?
- I need to get product out before my customer's next delivery day!
- I accidentally placed an order in the wrong warehouse!
- I accidentally placed an order for the wrong licensee!
- I need to 'Void' an order
- I need to make an adjustment to an order I just created